Hawaiian Plumeria Handmade Incense
Scents of Hawaii are truly amazing. The plumeria flower’s vibrant colors and sweet fragrance make it easily one of Hawaii's most iconic symbols. The one scent which will take you back to the islands where you are sitting on the beach catching the sweet smell of the plumeria flowers while you watch the ocean and all the life off the beach.
11" natural stick with 10 sticks per package.
Many people find sticks the most convenient way to burn incense. The lighter colored natural sticks are wood base formed over bamboo stick (natural). Burn time is approx 35 to 50 minutes.
Astral Sea makes and packages 6 varieties of packaged incense sticks. Most of our products can be found packaged or bulk.
Also see our other lines and drift away in an Astral Sea with our:
- Incense sticks (natural, charcoal, Japanese)
- Incense cones (1" and 2")
- Incense powders and resins
- Smokeless incense for aroma lamps
- Perfume Creams
- Frangrance and essential oils (2 dram and 4 oz)
- Bath Salts in course and fine salts
- Amulet bags & smudges
Made in the USA